Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Are the birds flying into your windows ?

Posted by Wayne G. Barber

 With the arrival of winter birds and finally the Black Bears have nestled in we can now refill our Rhode Island feeders, my wife and I were soon dismayed at the number of birds hitting our windows. The Red Wing  Hawk seemed adept at busting the birds, with at least one hitting a window during the escape. The Red Wing would snatch that stunned bird immediately.

"We need to do something!" I said. I researched the common problem and then my wife Susan immediately grabbed a pad of 3-M Post-It Notes and started slapping them on the windows. I was slack-jawed. It looked like a brilliant plan! It's been a week and not one bird has hit the windows. It's a quick fix and it works! I thought I would share.


Face Book Example

No comments:

Post a Comment