Saturday, April 7, 2018

Special Guest on the Outdoor Scene. 4-8-18

Posted by Wayne G. Barber

News, Fish Stockings, Hunting Safety Training, Legislation Pending, Trapping Fishing Reports and Tournament Results, 3-D Archery 2018 Schedule, Solunar Tables, Tides, Ski Reports Yes ! and so much more.  Brought to you by Bullseye Shooting Supplies, Park Ave. Woonsocket, RI

 E-Mail the show at waynewnri@yahoo.com

Tentatively Scheduled for 9:05am for a second appearance will be one of the best young women firearms expert, competition shooter in the Country, Shyanne Roberts

She needs a little help raising some funds to go to Dallas at the NRA Convention to represent all the teenagers who truly love what they do with proper training and mentoring with all types of firearms.
Ok everyone. So it looks like I will be going to Dallas for the NRA Convention !! I cant thank everyone enough !! I'm going to keep the Go Fund Me Campaign going just the same. Its gonna take about a week to process everything and I'm sure the plane tickets will increase some by this time next week over what they are right now. ALL additional above the original goal will go towards match fees this year as well as my Range Safety Officer, Instructor and Glock Armorer courses and continuing to work on my other 2A Youth Advocacy. If the timing works out, I may wind up going to DC this Summer with Diane Liedorf's DC Women's Group to lobby members of Congress to respect our Rights and uphold their Oaths of Office. It would be my first time traveling alone and I will need to find a roommate with one of the other ladies that are shooters for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment