Thursday, March 27, 2014

Late Season Ice Report March 26, 2014

Almost 5 months of Hard Water this year. Wow, it is hard to believe that the first fresh Stripers will be here by April 15, 2014 at the West Wall in Narragansett, R.I.

 The following catches will be the documented truth of the 2014 Hard Water season.

I am the host of the 'Outdoor Scene" on WNRI.COM worldwide and 1380 am or Tune in Radio, Free App and receive a lot of e-mails all day on waynewnri@yahoo.com from through out New England.
Little Fish  Ponagansett

 Bantom Lake, Conn.

 Jack Polachek, Pascoag, R.I.

 Smith & Sayles R.I.

 Wayne K. and 4 Yr. old Graham, Keach,R.I.

Denny Deschamps, Glocester,R.I.

Ron P. Lapierre  Pascoag,R.I.

ME at Bowdish,Gloucester, R.I.

 Bronzeback at Grafton ,Mass.

 Little Fish again at Ponagansett, R.I.

 Jim T. 17.5 Inches. Could have been a new record, Yum  Yum too late !  Conn.

I had to post this beauty twice !!!!!!

 Me, Awesome Yellow Perch, Pascoag,R.I.

Anna Deveno, Franklin, Mass.

 Very Rare Burrillville Catfish !

 For the fry pan !

I hope you enjoy the first of many Blogs as I get more familiar with this Social Network,
        Wayne G. Barber

1 comment: