Saturday, February 24, 2018

2019 USA Ice Fishing Team announced today after try-outs.

Posted by Wayne G. Barber


Congratulations from the entire Outdoor Scene Nation to our 2019 Individual National Finals Champion is Nick Schertz, Tomahawk Wisconsin.... Kevin Kowalski 2nd, Kieth Kniffen 3rd, Chad Schaub 4th, Anthony Rodriguez 5th, Zach George 1st alternate...More individual heat results, photos fishng videos, awards video later today/ tonight.


Our 2018 USA Ice Fishing team will compete Marc 17 and 18 in Kazakhstan against the world's best teams !
2018 Sweden Team will be tough !

1 comment:

  1. I Love to fishing. So I was searching a fishing website and got it in your website. I have read and enjoyed your experience. I would request to you to Visit and watch my creativity. This is an amazing Fish Video

    ReplyDelete