Friday, April 11, 2014

How to hold "Live Crayfish" as Deadly " Smallmouth Bait"

  The log jams on French River,  Conn.
Keeper Catfish below a Dam or Spring Log Jam
3 lber right here, first cast

2 Cats here, I Pickerel, 4 Largemouth. One Tree

Where ever I could get a cast in ,I caught a Fish !

2 lb Pickerel  and a real nice Bass on this one.

The last two Crayfish I had. Two more hungry BASS.

They work super for Good Size Catfish also.

Don't tell anybody !

Native or Asian Green Style

I love Small Mouth Bass fishing year round. There is many ways to catch them in New England and this is one of my Favorite Ways to do it. Single hook like a Eagle Claw Full Circle 2/0 bronze and free spooled off the back of the kayak or small watercraft. Just let them go and hold on for the Smash.
Small Mouth Bass, Large Mouth Bass, Large Brown Trout, Pike or Pickerel and my (Secret) Catfish
 
Buy or catch you're own after dark with a flashlight in the reeds or weeds or around rock piles.
 
Now the system to keep them Alive for weeks at a time in you're Garage or Basement
8 lb. Trilene XL


2/0 or 3/0  Full Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment